Sunday 10 August 2014

WEEKEND | FAMILY




PHOTOGRAPH.


when i get properly dressed (not very often) and have extra time (also not very often!) i take a photograph of my outfit so i can draw it sometime.

it was abit harder today than unsual because the sun was bleeming right into my already squinty eyes!

i ended up just laughing in half the photos.
heres the outtakes from the otherwise very serious looking photos...


trying my hardest to keep my eyes open instead i look drunk

okay it hurts i give up
me picturing my lurvely squint eyes in the photographs
sun go awayyy
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!


FAMILY + FRIENDS TIME.


i had a few days away from the glass engraver this weekend to have some family and friend time.
we got to look after ruby my little cousin. shes just learnt to walk and is saying and copying every word under the sun! she now knows my name and had me running about after the cat while she shouted 'find it! find it! cat meoww' so cute!








i love feeding animals. the male goat wasnt the nicest mind shuving the little kids out the way to get at my food ..so i ran and quickly feed the babies before the dude could catch up!


NAME GAME.


okay me and my sister meg have a really random game we always play when where sat at a craft fair or in a traffic jam or something and it totally entertains us! we see people we dont know and decide what there name is and random details about there life. it ends up being hilarious because we manage to think up names that fit the person so well. some people (or probably all) are probably thinking what the hell but beleive me its funny and totally entertaining!

so because we play the name game we randomly call everything names including animals...


JERRY.
GEOFF.
FREDA.
BESSIE.
CHANTELLE.
CRAZY CHANTELLE!


BIG KID.


i love how having a little girl with you makes it socially exceptable (ish) to play!
i think i was enjoying it even more than the kids there!








TRACTOR.


i really like brightly painted metal things im not really sure why! especially when it flakes off and goes rusty!
so i was my strange arty freaky self and took some photos.









peace outtt

jess
x

No comments:

Post a Comment