Saturday 30 March 2013



on thursday my class and i did a peer critique and looked at what we thought were each others strengths and weaknesses.

comments where brought up about if i could become out of date because of how i use fashion to influence my designs.

i plan to create different collections as i move along with the times and keep my products fresh and contemporary.

the point that i am not using a concept within my work was also brought up.
i have thought about concept and if it would work with my work and if i think that is what my audience is looking for. i came to the conclusion that my work is a lot more about the bold, edgy aesthetic and less about concept.

everyone also agreed with me that i needed to clear out my bay and renew all the imagery and tests i had on display.

it didn't take me to long and i think everyone was happy i had done it!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment