Wednesday 6 March 2013


i have been doing sampling, sampling and more sampling and sketching designs getting ideas for my final products...



at the weekend i also had a nice little trip out to saltburn while it was sunny and took izzy, my dog, for a walk...






i ended up with some very squelshy wet boots from the sea but was a nice change from been inside all the time! :)


i have also been buying some basic buisness cards to have as an extra to my more expensive ones il be buying for my final year exhibition. 




the other night i was doing illustrations i am then going to put them onto accertate and experiment with using it with my spot-welded samples.







after doing my illustrations i played about with layering them up to create interesting compositions...




...i have a few more but i cant get the files to upload!!

No comments:

Post a Comment