Friday 15 April 2011

Making My Product Range.

As the brief says that we have to incorperate slip casting into our range of products I decided to look at english tea and produce a slip casted teapot, teacup and saucer and a copper spoon used to lift your tea bag out of the teapot. I also have thought about creating a felted soldier jacket, complete with medals, to work as a tea cosy around my teapot and ceramic charms which will ba able to attach to the teacup to help you when trying to remeber what each person wants in there cup of tea.
To create this I needed to produce a series of plaster moulds which will then allow me to create the same products over and over again.I also started to look at the patten on my spoon and how I can create a well fitting teacosy.

No comments:

Post a Comment